Jamie Olivers Food Tube has teamed up with PG Tips
Following the success of our first project with Jamie Oliver we were tasked with creating an exotic tea hub to launch 3 new teas, Earl Grey, Assam and English breakfast for PG Tips. We needed to display the food tube video’s which set Jamie and the guest team to come up with a classic dish using one of their incredible new teas. The idea was to include a competition mechanic that would bring users back as the viewing are released.
To take PG Tips and show you how you can expand your mug’s horizon’s with their exciting new range. Visually it needs to enthuse present the content and competition and fun way, show off the taste twists on the classic PG Tips – full-bodied Assam, the flavourful and fragrant favourite Earl Grey and a classic English Breakfast tea to try.
– A significant top portion dedicated to branding, product information and messaging
– 3 videos to be displayed over a 4 week period
– A product section
– A Watch and Win competition section
– A clickthrough section to the PGTips website
– To be supported by 2x HTML ad units built to Sizemek Specifications.
– Built using a HTML responsive template and supported with a full CMS and Analytics
We applied our UX hats took the requirements and presented it in an uncomplicated, user-friendly way, whilst keeping the design modern and exciting using the fantastic assets provided by the PG Tips team we achieved this with a simple, responsive design across desktop, tablet and mobile.
What the client says
“Rabbit & Hare were a pleasure to work with. Not only creative, but enthusiastic about the job and delivered in record time.”
Page views over 10,000K
Nearly 3,000 entires